End of Life Coaching
Compassionate Support for those who are living life’s final chapter.
- How will you “live your dying”?
- What is left to accomplish?
- Who do you want to visit with again?
- What relationships need mending?
- Where do you want to live?
- How do you want to be cared for?
- What do you want your family to know?
- How will you tell them?
- When the end draws near, how do you want your pain managed?
These are only some of the questions many people find themselves suddenly asking. Often there isn’t a comfortable place to turn for help finding your answers. Together you and your coach will explore these questions and more. With your permission, your coach will guide you to consider what is important to you spiritually, emotionally, and physically, how you want to be treated and cared for, what you wish for practical after-death care. We will look at the hard questions to find answers that resonate with you on a deeper level.
Your coach will help you live your ending as fully and meaningfully as possible. He or she provides a safe place for you to
- explore possibilities and begin to answer the “tough questions.”
- help you talk to your family and friends about your needs and wishes
- tell your story
- learn about normal grieving – even when it feels out of control
- cry, laugh, be angry
- express your doubts and fears
- freely share with no judgment or self-censorship